Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jacob Lee

A message that hopes to make everyone at PSS smile

Good day all. I am writing this message to everyone that works at and for PSS. I bought the 757 about 2 weeks after it came out. When it came out I didn't want it. I already had good planes. I am a college student so money is pretty slim for me, and the cost to get the plane wasn't worth it to me. But one day I broke down and decided, what the heck, I will get it. So I bought it. Since then, I have fallen in love with it. It is an amazing airplane and I love everything about it. I love to fly this thing. Since I got it I have looked at every real-life 757 picture and film I can find. Since I got it I have flown it exclusively, besides a few flights in the PSS 777. You have made this aviation simmer extremely, extremely happy. I have had a rough past few months (one of my best-friends was killed, another great friend killed himself, and my other great friend was stabbed and rapped -- all in the same incident), and I have found little that can make me cheer up for even a minute. But to be completely honest, jumping in the cockpit of the 757 cheers me up. I enjoy it, it makes me happy. Yes, I am flying a fake airplane in a computer game. Yes, it is only a computer game in a fake world. But, it has made me happy and enjoy things, a feeling that nothing else has been able to do. Job well done. I just hope that this message can reward all of the PSS workers and make them realize that thier work is appreciated, more than they know. Again, thanks for the great airplane, and most importantly thanks for making me smile for even a minute.-- Jake

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!