Sign in to follow this  
dbrashears

PSS757 VNAV Problem

Hi Guys: Problem I have is after take off and the aircraft is cleaned up, once I am above FL100, I switch to lnav/vnav. That is when she goes hay wire. It attempts to climb at over 5000 ft per min and obviously, looses airspeed and you can figure the rest of the picture. LNAV does hold, however it will not control the speed nor V/S. Any ideas? I know it is not over weight and fuel is ok as well. A W/B issue is not the problem. It is like the systems are not even there. The FMC is properly programmed. I have attempted this twice with the same result. Hope someone has the fix. Don Brashearsdbrashears1@comcast.net

>Don,>>Did you start FS as recommended @>http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/defaul...displayfaq&id=8>?>>Is the version of FSUIPC the latest for your version of FS?Hi Norman: Thanks for the quick reply. Looks like I need to read a little slower. Totally missed the startup. It cured the problem I was having. Currently at FL340 and smooth as can be. Loaded this one to the max to see the performance. I got what I figured. They climb a little slow when they are that heavy. By the way, I am running FS9.1. I also have the registered version of FSUIPC 3.71 (Peter's latest). Again, thanks for the help. Hope to see the load and fuel planner soon. I like everyone else am guessing at the CG% and trim. Makes a real difference.Don Brashears

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.