Sign in to follow this  
Ed Callan

Flashing Panel Problem

Hello All, I have had the B757 for awhile now but recently I have been having problems with some areas of the panel as i hover my mosude over them the screens change....I have uninstalled and reinstalled a number of times an and no change....During reinstall I get asked to overwrite or no these files baloo.ttf and irs____.ttf Would this indicate a problem with the installer I have also downloaded the exe from the website a number of times...I have no p[roblem with the B777ThanxEd

Guest NormanB

Ed, There is nothing wrong with your installation - the issue is with your video driver. I even have the same issue with default planes and tool tips. I find setting ant aliasing down a bit helps considerably.

Guest theundertaker1998

Yes it has to due to Geforce/Nvidia i had alot of problems in FS2004..But its not doing it now in FSX wich is a good thing

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.