Sign in to follow this  
Guest evgeni

Problem with control system PSS 777

Hello, PSS Support!Hello, simmers!Problem with control system PSS 777.After loading PSS 777 aircraft the stabilizer is rejected downwards or upwards, the elevator and ailerons does not work. The Rudder works normal.During that time at motions of the joystick the indicators of an elevator and ailerons deviate normal on MFD the display (FCTL page).Such failures of control occur after one or two successful loadings PSS 777 aircraft .In this case it is necessary to take off by means of deviation of the stabilizer.In climb I engage the autopilot.After autopilot disengagement control of aircraft from the joystick works normal.Happens even, that at loading Cessna (default) too there is a failureelevator and ailerons of airplane Cessna.For aircraft PMDG of 747-400 these problems of control does not happen, control of aircraft works normal.My system data:Windows XP Pro SP2MSFS 2004, FS 9.1 UpdPSS 777 Pro (Just Flight)Update 777 SP1, 777 SP2PMDG 747-400 (Aerosoft)P 2.8 GHz, RAM 1.0 Gb, GF FX5900, MS Side Winder Precision 2 joystick.Help me to solve this problem.I thank you.Evgeney.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sign in to follow this