Sign in to follow this  
Guest LPPT

EuroAtlantic livery 757-200

Guest LPPT

Hi,I have installed this livery, but...... i can only see the tail texture display correctly, the fuselage seems all white...!!!Thanks for the help.Paulo MarquesLPPT/Lisbon/PT

If it is white with no lettering then you possibly need to download it again. The zip file should be 2.79MB.In your MMX CS-TLX texture folder double click PSS-B7523Main_t.bmp - it should look like this (yet another fine paint job from Bonnie)euroatmainuw7.th.jpg

Hi!Same Problem here!Also with Atlasjet and Astana Repaints.I have stated the Problem in the Repaints Thread but got no answer.A new Download doesnt solve the Problem. Ralf

Intel I7-6700K@4.2GHz,ASUS GTX 1080 Strix,Samsung 4K TV  

Ralf Zimmermann

Guest LPPT

Hi,I think we need a help here...to fly this beauty...Bonnie, is the right person.Thanks in advance,Paulo Marques

Guest LPPT

Hello,I converted this textures to DXT3, and i got the same result !!!It seems very strange, as i have a lot off liveries in 32bit installed in FS9.This 757 still wait his repaint to fly to "Punta Cana"...Regards,Paulo Marques

Guest selkin

I checked the ...Main_t.bmp File. It seems to be as it should.The same Problem with the Belair and the Privateair Repaints from "Bonnie". Any news on this problem would be welcome...Fred

Guest selkin

Hey all,Finally I made it.Do the following:1. Open "PSS-B7523Main_t.bmp" in the texture folder with the programm "Paint" (wich is included in Windows). Do NOT use Photoshop!2. Save the file unchanged to "PSS-B7524Main_t.bmp"3. Load the aircraft and ejoy!Greets to allFred

Guest LPPT

Hello...and...YES...YES...YES...:-jumpyNow i can takeoff to Punta Cana (just in time).Many thanks.Regards,Paulo MarquesLPPT/Lisbon

Thank you Fred!Will try that later today. Ralf

Intel I7-6700K@4.2GHz,ASUS GTX 1080 Strix,Samsung 4K TV  

Ralf Zimmermann

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.