Sign in to follow this  
Guest GW Norris

777 cockpit Texture problem

Guest GW Norris

NormanI have searched the forum for this and didn't find anything.In the 777 ( 2D and VC ) cocpit. when looking behind you, there is a huge brown texture ( looks like someone pitched a tent behind the pilots seat). It blocks the view looking aft left, directly behind and to the right all the way to the copilots seat. It appears to be the pilots seat back stretching from the left rear window from ceiling to floor and all the way to the copilots seat. any Ideas what is causing this? I didn't notice it before. I had to do a fresh install about a week ago and I don't think it was there before.V2.1 with v2.1 liveries.Gary

Guest GW Norris

PhilHi, well I never thought of that. I'll check it out when I get home. will be a couple of hours. Will post Here after testing the zoom theory.Thanks for your replyGary

Guest GW Norris

Well , checked the zoom out, and it is indeed the pilots headrest I'm seeing. However zooming all the way out dosen't get rid of it.I have to modify the Views setting in the aircraft.cfg file to get rid of it blocking the view rearward and out the lsft rear window in the 2D and VC cockpit. Have to move the eyepoint left and up.that setting dosen't seem to change the view forward in the 2D cockpit, but it does effect the other eyepoint views.and that line in the cfg file does effect the eyepoint view forward in the VC cockpit.Haven't figured out how to adjust the view forward in the 2D cockpit so you don't feel like your sitting on top the throttle quadrantGary

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.