Sign in to follow this  
RonC

PSS B757

I have just recently purchased a package from a competitor and I'm very dissappointed to say the least. I would like to get an idea of what you folks think of the PSS 757? I have purchased PSS before with great success but I don't want to spend money if you think this product is less than acceptable. Thanks and Blue Skies. Ron CIntel P-4 2.8 Gig1 GB PC3700 Dual Channel RamATI Radeon 9800 Pro128MB19" MonitorSB Live ValueForcefeedback StickIs it ever enough?http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

The product is "acceptable" but not more. The 2 month delay in getting the fuel planner and load editor out, is not. ricardo

Everyone is entitled to their own views of course, but the first response here is typical of the forums and does not accurately reflect the product at all.We are awaiting the release of a load planning and fuel utility, but that does not stop you from flying and using this aircraft.Quite simply I believe the 757 is a pleasure to fly and I would recommend it to anyone. Of course many more of the systems are simulated than on the one you currently have as well.Please don't be put off by the few that whinge in the forums, this is a worthwhile add-on to buy.

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Ron,I own the 'other' 757 as well as PSS'. Although I have some FPS problems (not bad FPS, but cycling up/down) I absolutely love the PSS bird. I'm sure the long awaited fuel planner will make this a great package.Overall, considering you already have the other one (and who knows whenever that other one gets completed) I'd say go for it.Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAMD64-3400,1GB/3200DDRAM,WinXP(SP2),DirectX9.0c,Geforce6800(128MB)(Det.84.21), CH Yoke/Pedals

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Guest Jacob Lee

Buying the PSS 757 is the best money I have spent on an airplane. More than acceptable, in my opinion.-- Jake

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.