Sign in to follow this  
Guest gat12

777 Load Editor

Guest gat12

I had to reinstall the 777, but the Load Editor wont run and keeps giving me the error of "Could not locate MFS 9 directory Unable to import config."I've uninstalled the software d/l the base installer (v2.1) and ran it again, but the Load Editor keeps giving the same message.Brian

Guest NormanB

Brian,This means your FS9 folder isnt in the registry.Check that the value for EXE Path at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator9.0 matches where your FS really is.

Guest gat12

Well, My actual path was C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9 So I changed the registry name to match where FS is. But still have a folder in the reg with 9.0 and two files in it (dont know if I should move them)Now when I run the Load Editor I get License Key not found The Load Editor must be properly installed.Brian

Guest NormanB

Brian,Drop me an email - somewhere along the lines things have got screwed up.What I would suggest is to rerun the base installer since this should now fix things.

Guest NormanB

>E-mail sent. All sorted - down to corrupt / changed registry for fs9 path

Guest gat12

Thank you much Norm all is good now.Brian

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.