Sign in to follow this  
w4fej

757 question

Seeing as the other two "big" add-on guys are now abandoning the FS9 folks with their 757 products, that pretty much leaves PSS to supply us "po" folks that can't afford a $3000.00 computer to run FSX. After the release of your 757 there appeared to be lots of bugs in the product. I have been checking back fron time to time to see if the problems are being addressed. Are they? If so when can we expect the "patch" to clean up the majority of issues with the plane?? I am hot to get a high quality 757 but the usual suspects have left us FS9 folks twisting in the breeze. Y O U wouldn't do that to us, would you?? Waiting for a GOOD 757.. Mike B.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Mike,With very little sleep this one will be short but hopefully address what you wish to hear!Yes, there were/are a few issues with our 757 - I certainly wouldnt say lots of bugs. Patching is well under way, as is FSX compatability. The one thing I know will please many folk is the removal of the aural alert when starting up - some of us were fortunate to not have this issue ;)Whilst we havent abandoned FS9 we do of course also need to look forward - there are many exciting possibilities with an aircraft designed for FSX from the start.We already have a good 757. Hoping that what we have in store will make others realise it's worth.