Sign in to follow this  
Guest kpena

AIRAC (FMC) for PSS 757

Guest kpena

Hello PSS TeamWhat about the AIRAC for our B757. The package brings 0605 is too old, for FMC.Where do I can get the new one.ThanksKonrad

Guest NormanB

Konrad,The last free airac is available at AVSIM.Beyond that you can subscribe at your own cost to the Navigraph service at www.navdata.at should you wish.

Guest Jacob Lee

I just bought the latest AIRAC cycle, and highly recommend it. It only costs around $13 (10 euros is the asking price, so around $13 US after conversion). You get 5 AIRAC cycles with the purchase, and unlimited use of an AIRAC cycle. So I get unlimited use of the latest cycle (0512), and then I can buy the next 4 cycles. It's a great deal for a cheap amount of money.

Guest LPPT

Hello,Sorry...but what do you mean with "highly recommend" !?PMlppt

Guest Jacob Lee

>Hello,>>Sorry...but what do you mean with "highly recommend" !?>>PM>lppt I mean: If I were you and have add-ons (PMDG, PSS, etc...) then I would buy the newest cycle.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.