Sign in to follow this  
opherben

Some Courtesy

Hello,as most of us know, we have been patiently awaiting some utilities and fixes. While we keep waiting, a simple 5 minute effort of PSS would show respect for many of us. If a new installer is too much work at this time, try publishing a text message stating steps required to set up the B757 to work on FSX. Other add-on makers either did that or posted an automated utility, a good idea I think. Thanks PSS.

Guest Phoenix5

Opher,The B757 does not work correctly in FSX, in its current form.Microsoft in it's infinite wisdom decided to make changes to the flight sim platform, therefore there is no use in publishing an installer or instructions on how to install manually at this time.

Thanks for the answer. The impression from PSS staff postings which included photos was otherwise.>Opher,>>The B757 does not work correctly in FSX, in its current form.>>Microsoft in it's infinite wisdom decided to make changes to>the flight sim platform, therefore there is no use in>publishing an installer or instructions on how to install>manually at this time.

Guest NormanB

>Thanks for the answer. The impression from PSS staff postings>which included photos was otherwise.Opher,Whilst I had it running in FSX a number of issues were apparent which whilst wouldnt upset some folk simply wasnt up to the standards our users wish to avail of.As such, there was nothing really to report

Guest theundertaker1998

>>Thanks for the answer. The impression from PSS staff>postings>>which included photos was otherwise.>>>Opher,>>Whilst I had it running in FSX a number of issues were>apparent which whilst wouldnt upset some folk simply wasnt up>to the standards our users wish to avail of.>>As such, there was nothing really to reportJust like i have the 777 in FSX working but there are problems So i will just wait till the patch ...As i no longer use fs2004

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.