Sign in to follow this  
Guest bbain

About to buy, question about packaging though

Guest bbain

Hey everyone,I heard somewhere that the boxed version of the PSS 757 is going to be available on Flight1 January 13th with all the current updates available online already included. Is this true? I was going to ask for it for Christmas and I don't feel like waiting. If I got the current boxed version from PSS, would I still be able to download all the updates without any trouble? I want it sitting under the tree...thanks in advance for the help.Ben

Guest NormanB

Ben,We have yet to release the files to Just Flight. As to how long it would take to get to market I would be suprised if it can be before Christmas.

Guest bbain

Thanks for the reply. Should I go ahead and get the boxed version from you guys though, and would it ship to the United States before Christmas?

Guest Phoenix5

Hello,We only sell via download from our website, the boxed version is produced by Just Flight.

Guest bbain

Oooh ok...got it, thanks. Guess a download will have to do.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.