Sign in to follow this  
Guest johnnyh

Installation problem

Guest johnnyh

I bought the PSS 757 but when I am installing it says, connecting to website. Then it stays like that for quite a while and then it just says :your installation has been aborted because tou cannot connect to the webite because of high bandwidth or something like that. Can I fix this problem or will I just have to wait?John

Guest mikeforum

Hi John,Try to close any antivirus software that might be running. That should work.Happy landingsMiguel

Guest johnnyh

>Hi John,>Try to close any antivirus software that might be running.>That should work.>Happy landings>>MiguelTried it, doesn't work I even uninstalled my antivirus and closed any programs that might use the internet to connect and it still doesn't work. Anything else I can do?

Guest johnnyh

This is driving me nuts is there anything I can do to fix this problem???Jonh

Guest mikeforum

Hi John,Which version of Internet Explorer are you using? (If any)If you upgraded to IE 7, go back to IE 6. Even though you do not actually use IE to connect to the server, it might be related.Hope this helpsMiguel

Guest johnnyh

I am using IE 6John

Guest mikeforum

Firewall settings?Miguel

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.