Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cedric

757-200F radios and start engine sequence problems

Guest Cedric

Hi everybody!First of all, please excuse my poor level in English, I'm French, therefore... =)I've got some problems with 757-200F PSS. Two exactly:- First: After 30/45mns of flight my radios turn off! I mean to say that radios are on but I can't listen ATC messages and (of course) I can't answer them... However, all the systems of my 757 are ok! I don't understand...- The second problem is certainly a mistake I make, but I can't find the reason why. When I'm at the start engine sequence (right first), the engine accelerates to such a point that my aircraft moves on the right (almost 15/25

Guest Cedric

Thanks for this fast answer!!!On the start sequence battery light must be "ON" and the batery switch must be "ON" then "Standby" nop?Keep "Standby" for the flight?"Drive" on Drive generator light must'nt be bright?Yep?Thanks for answer!I also want to say that all my radios lights are bright and all my others instruments are ok!

Guest Cedric

Always the same problem.....I try all I can do but no more result...=(

Guest Cedric

First all,I load the PSS as described so,no problem from there....I had to create a new command for "turn on/off battery" because the instruments didn't turn on with the different power sources on.Every generator are ok.... :-hmmmBUT radio crash always (the others avionics systems work fine!,and the radios display is bright!!!!)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.