Sign in to follow this  
Guest danielek1

few question and request for help....

Guest danielek1

hi everybothy....i have big problem with the pss boeings:777-200,777-300er,757.All the planes when loading looks like this ont the attachment....On 2d panels everything lokks like is over the panel,so i can`t yuse cdu ,radio panel ......Only when i use shift+1 ican see all cdu or radio...If anybothy know whats the problem or can help .....Thanks fo r any help

Are you starting your flights first with the default Cessna? This is the recommended method of loading any PSS products, otherwise you may encounter display problems, i.e. load the default Cessna flight first, once it has loaded, end the flight then load the PSS flight.Ron

Ron Service

Guest NormanB

HiPlease ensure you sign your posts with your real name.When starting the 777, or indeed any complex addon from any addon provider, you should always use the default flight or one based directly from it. Using the create a flight menu option will always give trouble.More details available @ http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/defaul...displayfaq&id=8

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.