Sign in to follow this  
Wolfgang Lang

Load editor

Yes, a lot of people want, no sorry, a lot of people have the right to know what and how is going on now. We want answeres. Meanwhile it's ridiculous.p.s.: I bet this thread will also be deleted

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png

Guest KelvinJ

Hi,I have been waiting patiently to see if a load editor would materialise. However at this stage I think that we all have been more than patient. I paid for a product, which only part of which was delivered. By the way suppliers are obliged to carry out the contract within 30 days of when the order was placed unless they have agreed otherwise with the consumer, I did not agree to an extension.I should therefore be entitled to a refund. With regards to a comment made previously in relation to Phoenix not being able to verify that a piece of software is removed from a system, this is a poor argument considering that software is considered a service for the purposes of electronic commerce. I don

Guest VetJet

Don't worry guys. At this point everybody involved knows that the threads are being deleted regarding this unacceptable delay to complete the product. The comments have already spilled to the general FS9 forum and they can't be deleted there (at least not as fast as here). Hang in there. Whadzen

Guest jeremy19446

How am I supposed to fly the plane if i don't have the>information to put in the CDU like ZFW and stuff???>>JohnIt will ad the Gross weight and ZFW information automatically if you right click on ZFW

Guest pylon101

We know that ZFW is calculated automatically. But the point is that we have no idea if the plane is full of passangers, if those passangers are just vacationers or immigrants (baggage) and what cargo is on board.All this is called "to immerse", isn't it?I guess FX factor just made all stuck. AVSIM library is pathetic since FX is out.

This is just my personal opinion - but I think it is now time for Graham Waterfield, in his capacity as PSS Figurehead, to address this issue to all that have purchased the 757 and to address the "what is happening and why it is happening" questions.

Hi All,as a loyal customer who bought almost all PSS products it really hurts to see how PSS behaves in this case. So I feel I can not longer be quiet ;-)Just to summarize what happend during the last months, as far as I remember.After the release in August there was a statement from PSS that the load editor was ready but removed from the package due to a small issue that has been found just before release. They promised to deliver it as soon as this has been fixed. After a few weeks Norman makes a bad internet connection to Malta responsible for the delay. Anybody from Malta here in this forum? Norman, can you please confirm that Malta is still offline since September? Than another reason for the delay has been mentioned: software piracy!Ok, as a guy who lives from developing software I understand that this is an issue for PSS. But this is an issue for all companies that sell software, even outside the FS community. There are different approaches to overcome this problem, but at least sooner or later all kind of copy protections can and will be hacked. It is just a matter of time. So the only way to avoid this is not to publish anything at all.I understand that PSS needs more time to find a solution for this problem. I think that is not the point. What really hurts is how PSS treats their loyal customers. Instead of giving a clear statemant what is the master plan, they started to delete forum threads!! I'm not asking for release dates and nobody did that. We just would like to know what happens behind the scene. Let's say PSS is preparing another service pack that fixes some open minor issues with the 757 and the fuel/load editor will be part of that update, why don't you just say that? Or will it be part of the FSX upgrade that might be under development, why you just say that? If you say it will take a couple of months for that reason or annother, it is ok. I Have no problem with that.Instead it seems that PSS is trying to make the fuel/load editor forgotten, by deleting the posts that mention it.I am really, really disappointed and frustrated. And I think there is a clear statement needed by Graham to close that topic once and for all.So it is up to you PSS, take action. If you give a s*** on your customers opinion, feel free to continue to delete postings. That is a statement as well. Sorry, I don't want to sound rude, but enough is enough.Happy flyingRainer(located close to EDDL)

Rainero

Guest Andybancroft

PSS Just do not give a f*** about heir customers they think once we have bought the product they can do whatever they want. WE HAVE PAID FOR THE B***DY fuelplaner and loadeditor and we have not got it. Where the #### is it? We want to a least no WHEN THE F*** it is coming out. don't like to swear but somebody a PSS needs waking up about this and PSS need to start to f***ing communicate with their coutomers. (Now I bet this thread will be deleated(again))Andy

Rainer,this is the best post regarding this behavior i ever read.I fully agree with you and would also give my signature on your posting.

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png

Guest VetJet

Please guys, don't swear. I totally agree with the comments, anger and frustration, but we need to keep the discussion in a respectful tone. If we keep it civil, the thread may hang out longer than we all thought.Whadzen

Guest Andybancroft

We are just now very angry i'm so angry the word has nnot been invented, so I invented one it is pngry it mean extremely very angry. I am pangry a pss.:-beerchugAndy

Guest jaglover

And still not a peep from anyone at PSS. Why is this, PSS? Why do you think it's OK to ignore customers? Do you think we'll all just go away and leave you in peace? These days you're behgaving like an ostriche not a phoenix.Mark

Guest Andybancroft

Come on PSS we know you are watching this forum tell us when it is coming. You are becoming a pigieon not a Phoenix!

Guest Andybancroft

COME ON WHEN IS IT COMING OUT NORMAN OR SOMEBODY RESPOND!!:-8

Guest VetJet

I actually think there may be something serious going on. I don't think they are monitoring the forums right now and that's kinda weird. I hope there is not something serious going on behind the scenes. I think they would have definitively responded by now under usual circumstances. Whadzen