Sign in to follow this  
Wolfgang Lang

Load editor

Guest jaglover

>I actually think there may be something serious going on. I>don't think they are monitoring the forums right now and>that's kinda weird. I hope there is not something serious>going on behind the scenes. I think they would have>definitively responded by now under usual circumstances. >>WhadzenWell, Phoenix5 made a post in the thread entitled, "Problem with night lighting in VC - 757-200", in this very forum eight minutes after your post. They are monitoring the forum and are still choosing to ignore loyal customers.Mark

Guest johnnyh

Hello. I read the Q&A and saw the question about the fuel planner and load editor nad taht you can download it when it is fixed. Is it fixed? I checked the PSS website but it wasn't there. How am I supposed to fly the plane if i don't have the information to put in the CDU like ZFW and stuff???John

The funniest part is that IF someone does have a pirated copy and they KNOW that installing the fuel planner is going to screw with it why would those people even install it?The only people who are getting Scr*** are the PSS loyalists and customers who after this will no longer be loyal and probably never be customers again. Myself included,-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

To PSS,Swearing aside, all the posters to this topic are CORRECT. I don't usually chime in, but as a very long term loyal customer ... I too would like to understand what the issue is with the Loader/Planner for the 757.I do really belive that Raniero said it all ... and that you (PSS) owe us all an explanation.

>The funniest part is that IF someone does have a pirated copy>and they KNOW that installing the fuel planner is going to>screw with it why would those people even install it?Yep, that is why I think the editors will be part of a major update which requires the development of a new installer and new and/or updated features and fixes. That takes time. But why does PSS not just announce that to the customers??? Most people would be more patiently waiting when knowing that PSS is preparing a big X-mas package ;-)(pure speculation of course).But all in all they forget something very important:The biggest argument for buying a product is GOOD SUPPORT and not frustrating and ignoring customers which already have paid for an incomplete product.Happy flyingRainer(located close to EDDL)

Rainero

Guest Andybancroft

Hello PSS ARE U GUYS THERE OR ARE U STILL IGNORING YOUR CUSTOMERS WE ARE TIRED OF B****Y waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!x(

Guest Nick Bartolotta

I don't think the yelling, 60 exclamation points, or ***'s will make a difference, in fact, it just increases the risk of this thread being deleted. Please keep it on a civil level.I haven't complained too much, because in my opinion, the aircraft is great, and that is the main reason I spent my $55 on the product.However, that does not excuse the fact that it has been almost THREE months post-release, and I have not gotten a part of the package. Sure, we can use the default FS payload manager to edit payload, we can look at graphs or charts for fuel burn, but at the end of the day, we BOUGHT that load editor, when we put $55 into the company.Bottom line: I payed for it, where is it? Furthermore, where are the folks at PSS to explain to the CUSTOMERS who paid for the product, what is going on?

Guest AirForcePilot

The least they could do is release it in Blocks like Captain Sim did. I'd rather have PSS's product since I own every one except the Vulcan. They do still make a great product.

Guest aarskringspier

It really is a simple fix. If you bought it by credit card get a charge back. If youre that upset then you should be willing to give up the airplane and get your money back. Now I dont mean demand a refund and not get rid of the program. You have legal rights with your card regarding what was advertised when you bought it and what was delivered. Simply put those rights into action, document the problem and get your money back and uninstall the aircraft. Email support, explain why and what you would like to do and they will kindly, very firendly, and very quickly help you.

Guest keiron

I'm not one for the swearing and running up my mouth like certain people but i agree with what Nick, Mark & Rainer said.Its 22 days untill 2007 lads and still no fuel editor..thats disgusting!Yep you carry on as you usually do, blatently blanking your customers and deleting their topics with crap justification (pfff if any) and you'll end up with more and more fed up customers, more horrid topics like this (which i see by your current actions that you dont like em) or refund after refund. Shame on you PSS, this is the worst customer service i've seen from you to date...not even sure one would even call it customer service...here's me having the idea in my head that you guys were grown men and better than this.

Guest coolfront55

Maybe they'll give us free T7 liveries for our patience. Maybe not.777 fanatic,George

Guest Phoenix5

The reason I have not replied here, besides the yelling which frankly does nothing to speed up the process, is because I do not have any news to give. Telling you it is almost ready wait another few days just pours petrol on the fire.Norman was hospitalised due to a workplace accident, but thankfully is now resting at home. As to the load editor I have not had any updates for some days, rest assured that as soon as the developers let me know I will let you know.I do not want to lock this thread, so please no more shouting or swearing.Thank you for your continued patience.

Thanks for the info and sorry to hear about the accident.My best wishes for a speedy recovery go out to Norm.Get well soon !Best RegardsThomas

Guest Andybancroft

Get well soon norm and thanks for the reply