Sign in to follow this  
BadKarmaPT

PSS 757......To buy or not to buy?

>The people at PSS need to be taught a lesson. Let's all>start asking for our money back. After all they're the ones>who didn't deliver a completed product as they had promised.>>How about it, PSS? Should we start that movement? In leiu of>that, how about timely updates? Do you think you don't owe us>that? Or maybe as valued customers (yeah, right!) you think>we don't deserve the truth about the loader and planner?>>PSS, you can rest assured that I, along with others here,>won't be spending anymore of my hard earned dollars on>anything you develop. I don't like being insulted by your>silence.>>Rick> Haa, don't bother asking for your money back - I tried and was treated as a liar and a thief by them. I was told that since they can not verify I deleted the program, that would not be possible. How insulting is that? Michel.

Guest aarskringspier

THen you didnt try very hard or are leaving something out because my request was met with professional, courteous and kind responses.

Guest crasher

I have just bought Captain Sim 757 and am begining to wish I hadn`t. I was always disappointed with the PSS programs. I am hoping like many others that Level D and PMDG don`t abandon FS9 there ain`t no others anywhere near. I rushed in on FSX,I`m like that,and although I havent used it to any great extent it is going back on the shelf. I would prefer that MS included some fully programmed a/c just for starters. I was looking forward to Christmas! Have a good one all you out there. Alan

Guest Northy

Hi,Just considering purchasing the PSS 757, but need some opinions from you guys please.I've done a search on the forums but cant find many opinions here or on the PSS forum.Your thoughts and comments will be appreciated.Thanks,Regards,Martin.

Guest Steve_Park

>Clear statement from a PSS757 owner:And another PSS757 owner:>Don't buy unless PSS releases promissed fuel/load editor!!!And fix the FDE so VNAV descent's from TOD are more realistic!>Or wait for the boxed version, that hopefully will contain the>utilities, when it will ever be released. ;-)I still fly this aircraft a lot for both VA's I fly for and love it. It could have been the product of the year if PSS had paid attention to detail prior to release, had a few more beta testers, and communicated better with prespective customers.>Otherwise I can highly recommend the product.Ditto...if you just can't wait for the perfect addon for FS9!>Rainer>(located close to EDDL)>Steve Parklocated south of KSDF (UPS Land)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.