Sign in to follow this  
Guest dogdog1985

Where is the ILS in the Approach

Guest dogdog1985
264102162921517-1.jpgCan't find the ILS approach for every airport, only the STAR proceduresHowever, in RJAA (in this example), there are many approaches ILS, VOR...., but there only shows me the runway

Guest dogdog1985

For example, if I chose 34L for RJAAit only shows me the CF34L, what the #### is itcan't anybody answer me???

Guest Jacob Lee

Did you try clicking on the "NAV" button?-- Jake

Guest dogdog1985

You mean NAVRADthe radio freq is entered correctly, and I can land safely (manual landing below 500ft), however, in RJAA, there should be ILS34L which have missed approach, but the approach side only shows me the runway number.

Joseph,The lack of ILS identification in the FMC App pages seems to be a characteristic of the PSS programming - it has been reported several times before.However, if the runway you select has an ILS, the FMC will identify it and automatically select the correct frequency for your ILS approach.John R

Guest dogdog1985

Yes, the freq is correct, and I can land safely, but no missed approach

Guest Victor Sussman

I believe the file format for the navdata cannot handle the ARINC identifiers for the various other segments of the approach (i.e. missed app, etc.) based on what I read in the navdata forum.However, I believe you can add the missed approach segment after the RWxx statement in the flight plan.

Guest chrispy

I was wondering about the same thing after I saw a screen shot from a friend. Has anyone said they are going to fix it, so like at KMSP instead of have like CF30L they'll have the right outer marker(narco)?

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.