Sign in to follow this  
Guest AirForcePilot

757 Utilities - News

Guest AirForcePilot

You take your time Norman. I have no doubt that PSS will set things right with the 757. I have a programming background myself and I know how hard it can get sometimes. I hope all is well.

Guest aarskringspier

Norman,Ill say when the utilities come out and the patch for the very few minor issues with the plane Ill happily repurchase it. The plane is great just not the silliness.

Guest NormanB

Just to update.To quote my post a couple of days ago:Thanks to those who have expressed kind words and of course to those who have remained patient, and even those not so patient. PS are not some huge organisation - we are a small bunch of guys who are simmers to the core so when things don't go to plan for whatever reason we all share the same frustration.Guys, we know the issues and mistakes and of course want to see things right but sadly a number of issues in succession have not exactly helped. That of course is no fault of you the customer.Im now getting myself slowly back to speed and sincerely hope to have very positive news by this weekend which will see our legitimate customers be able at long last to enjoy their 757s to its full.Whilst I and the rest of the team completely understand the frustrations felt by many, please try to keep this thread on topic. I want to best spend my time to set things back on track rather than fight fire, especially given that it was me who asked that the forum be unmoderated whereby posts were not queued before release by an admin/mod.

Guest NormanB

Guys,Im not here for sympathy. I will however continue to update as I can.

Norman,No sympathy, just glad to hear that you're doing better.Also glad to hear the news re 757. When it comes out, I will set up a shrine in which to venerate your image :-)

Guest NormanB

>Also glad to hear the news re 757. When it comes out, I will>set up a shrine in which to venerate your image :-)Will it look like an Airbus? ;)

Guest simonm

Norman,I have been one of the not so patient ones - Thanks for the update and hope you are feeling better.Simon

Actually, considering that the Bus is still my favorite all-time sim, I think that can be arranged. We can create a special livery that shapes the windscreen and radar dome to resemble your eyes and nose!!

Guest wahoo238

Norman, glad to hear that you are doing better, which is the most important thing. I also want to thank you and your staff for all of your work on the 757, it's greatly appreciated! Thanks for the update and have a great holiday!Matt

Guest ac772LR

This is not intended as pressure, but does your post mean the 757 will be FSX ready, or will that be a separate patch?Regards,BillPS Glad you are feeling better!!!

Guest NormanB

The former Bill. FSX announcements to follow seperately when I have them.

Hi, Norman, glad to see you are, again.Any update about few remaining issues of the 777?Thansks.Miquel Egea.

Great news on the 757, and hopefully the last few remaining 777 items.But, I hope that FSX does not get priority, this product, and the 777 were made for FS9.1, And to be honest, the amount of people that have either taken FSX back to the store, or just dropped it and re-installed FS9 should negate that this is the priority sim, and not the bloated, poor performing, wrongly made textures, cartoon looking, terrible aircraft modelling FSX sim.

Guest coolfront55

Good call brogeorge