Sign in to follow this  
Guest LUPilot4God

Missing Cockpit Information on both 757 and 777 in FS9

Hello All,I recently had to purchase a new hard drive as my old one crashed, and I have been going through and reinstalling FS and all of the different expansions that I have. All of them have been working fine...minus a few. When I tried loading up the 777 and the 757, in both aircraft, all of the text that should have been displayed on EICAS, as well as PFD such as airspeeds, altitudes, etc, are missing. Everything is completely blank (and yes, the airplane is started). I see the outlines for where it all should be, the graphics are there, there's just no information. This is the same for both aircraft. When I try opening up the setup menu for both planes, its the same thing. I see boxes where the buttons are, I can even click on them, but no writing. I've tried rebooting, deleting and reinstalling, deleting and reinstalling again, and nothing seems to work. And let me say, it seems to be just these aircraft. I have the PMDG 744, and it works fine.Any help would be greatly appreciated!Hunter

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You are missing a couple of fonts. Drop an email to support along with your purchase details.

Thanks Norman, I really appreciate the help and the incredibly quick reply :) Keep up the great work!Hunter