Sign in to follow this  
Guest master_warning

Just wondering...

Guest master_warning

I was wondering if someone had a quick fix for the invisible floor and the missplaced flood lights on the 757 VC. Something I could edit myself? Not asking PSS in specific, I'll wait patiently till they work out the kinks on this great bird. Just wondering if another user found a quick fix for now...Thanks!

Esteban,Unfortunately, the floor problem does not affect everybody - I have never seen it and I have the 757 installed on 2 separate systems. Nor have I seen any fix that we could input. {Could it be a graphics card or driver problem??}However, there is an easy fix for the VC floodlights - do a search for "Flood light in the VC problems 757" for a simple .cfg update.John R

Just out of interest are you using the DXT3 converted textures for the VC? I was and found that when using the normal non converted textures the VC disappearing floor didnt happen, must be something to do with converting the textures.Richard

Guest master_warning

No Im not using DXT3 textures for the VC. I think it only happens with the PW 757-200s and the 757-300s and only on the climb phase of the flight, after that the problem seems to disappear. Very strange. It just really ruins the experience when it happens thats all. I'll check for the flood light update. Thanks very much!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.