Sign in to follow this  
Guest ian69

PSS777 Patch 2

Guest ian69

I have just downloaded the base install package for the 777ALL_Base_Setup.exe and installed the aircraft when I go to fly the plane the box comes up with the scenery install and then the flightsim fs9 crashes to desktop.Has anyone else had this problem.How can i get the old install back as I have not got a backup.Ian Paul Melin-Jonesimelinjones@evair.com

Try deleting UI generated flights, previous flights and program generated temporary flights and all the associated WX files.Don't delete the default flight unless you continue to have the problem. If you delete the default flight be sure to generate a new one, as PSS requires the default flight to load prior to selecting the T7.You might also delete the FS config file if all else fails. FS will rebuild it, but you will have to reapply your own settings.This worked for me when I had the same problem.Jim Harnes

Guest ian69

Okay cheers for the fast reply i will try that and post my findings.Cheers againIan Melin-Jones

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.