Sign in to follow this  
RDG41

Could not log in

Hi,Last night I tried to log in to re-install my planes and it kept telling me that my password was incorrect. I'm assuming that the sever was having problems although I was able to get onto the site.Can someone varify that my login is still ok?Thanks, Ron Gautreau

Ron,I have just logged in ok and all my files are available.John R

Thanks John for the reply. I guess I was hoping that someone from PSScould verify that my login works ok. I'm at work right now so i can't be certain if I can log in properly until I get back home tonight on my PC. I hope it was just a glitch in the server.Cheers, Ron

Ron,If it is a password problem - either from you or corrupt at the PSS end {although I have never seen this} - you can use the "Lost Password" control to recover the situation.Good LuckJohn R

Guest NormanB

Ron,Just like John has mentioned, you could use the lost pasword facility. If you still have no joy please email us at support.

Norman,Sorry! Didn't know you were around at the moment.John

Guest NormanB

No probs John - I'm here but not yet 100% so appreciate any and all help!

Norman,Let me know if there is anything I can do - the grandchildren are fairly quiet at the moment {at least until Rudolf starts his flight planning - I wonder if he uses FS Build?}.John

Thanks everyone for the help and input. I'll give it a go again tonight and see what happens.Cheers, Ron

Guest Andybancroft

I heard Rudolfs FMS has broke again I think he has borrowed a FMS from a A319!! :-lol

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.