Sign in to follow this  
nfornes

Load Utility

Hello,I have reinstalled several times the base file for B 777 300ER ans the utility does not work, always same problem : licence key mistmachCould you help me?Ignacio Fornes

Guest NormanB

Ignacio,Email support. Steve will probably be around in a couple of hours and he will work through the issue with you. Please ensure to include your purchase details in your email.

>Ignacio,>>Email support. Steve will probably be around in a couple of>hours and he will work through the issue with you. Please>ensure to include your purchase details in your email.Hello again I don't know what you mean by purchase detail. I have this mail from you:Purchase details removed by mod: - Steven

Guest Phoenix5

Ignacio,Email the information and a description of your issues to me at the support email address.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.