Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andybancroft

Utilities- when are they coming?

Guest buda

This is a perfect reason - and of course I will wait for another "another - couple - weekends"...What do you know about my health??!! You don't want to know the details!! Don't take it to a personal side now. It is still business and it is still my money. I was waiting and I saw the thread about coming in "another weekend".Of course I am sorry for what happened to Norman. But he wrote it and he din't keep it...Daniel

Dave,with all due respect, what PSS is doing as their job is producing FS add-ons one can buy for money. So, they're professional sellers in a capitalistic world where I can choose where and whether to buy from.As sad as it may sound for some, in this world, where PSS hunts for money like other companies which have to sell something as well, there's absolutely no room for sentimental feelings, excuses, patience etc. etc.The deal is that simple: I pay my money, I get a product. If the product was advertised to include a certain feature, I have every right in the world to get it. If it's not included and the ad promised a false truth, the producer has two choices to either refund me or pay a fine if there's customers who sues him.I don't know how others earn their money, but what I know is that I for my part work hard for it PSS is definitely not a starving African child I'd like to support with a money gift, you know?!I guess everyone has some patience and understanding when bad luck strikes some developer, but I think enough is enough and it's time PSS recovers from that nightmare as soon as possible.It may sound harsh, but there are a bunch of ill people each day, maybe someone at PSS is ill as well, but as much as I wish them good health, in the end, it simply doesn't interest me that much that I accept that long delays.As I said, I expect something for my money. PSS didn't deliver this. Any excuse etc. is unprofessional in the highest degree, in the real world, no one cares. Usually, if you don't deliver, your ship sinks.PSS is lucky to have their "profession" in the FS world only. Outside of it, I hardly believe PSS would be in the league anymore after the mess they're doing right now.All I want to hear is: when will the product be ready, an approximate date would be sufficient for me. What I absolutely don't need is another false estimate, any more excuse or explanation why it's not here etc. I simply have no interest to read such stuff. I suggest PSS to only write what has hands and feet and not hot air only.Sorry, but as a long term customer of PSS I guess I'll let my hands from their products in the next future.Andreas

Hi there,I've been a customer of PSS since the 777 first came out for FS2000 and love their products. However, after having been on Norman's side of the fence (not for PSS), IMHO he crossed the line lecturing a customer about a weekend not being over. That post was absolutely pointless and disrespectful especially given the fact that no news where announced.I will continue to patiently wait and hope that PSS will go back to what made them successful to begin with, great products and great support.Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifGIGABYTE Light 3D Galaxy II Liquid CoolingENERMAX Galaxy EGA850EWL ATX 850W Power SupplyNVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ATX Intel MoboCore 2 Duo E6700 1066MHz FSB 4M shared L2 Cache LGA 775CORSAIR XMS2 2GB SDRAM DDR2 800GeForce 8800GTX 768MB 384-bit GDDR3 PCI ExpressSBlaster X-Fi XtremeMusic 7.12 x Western Digital Raptor 150GB 10000 RPM 16MB Cache SATA Raid01 Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/sWinXP Home SP2CH Yoke/Pedals

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Guest Phoenix5

Sorry but this thread is now locked.I tried to leave it open, not delete comments, but it is now heading towards personal insults and I will not tolerate that, regardless of what mistakes we (PSS) have made, no individual needs to be singled out.I (or Norman) will make an announcement or provide an update as soon as we can.