Sign in to follow this  
Gwidon

757 utils

Guest Phoenix5

This has been discussed repeatedly, and I will let you have news as and when I get it.

Guest Phoenix5

Yes, I can understand the questions, I just can not give you the answers you want... at this time...

Guest ags

It's THAT hard to download JDK, any of Borland's Express Editions, devCpp etc. The 757 is 5 months old and you can't tell me it's too hard to write a small piece of software utilizing such sophisticated things as arrays or file handling. One of you guys is unwell - I do wish him all the best and to get well soon, but hey, pss is not single handed! You are a team and in a team you do not let people be irreplacable.Hope one of you has some free time and manages to hammer it out, we've gone far beyond ridiculousness.

I don't understand why people get so upset about the lack of a load editor for the 757. The aircraft can be flown quite adequately without it. A load can be created with the basic tool in FS9, and just left at that. I've flown hundreds of flights with it with no problem at all (at least no problems related to the loading.) Both the LDS 767 and the PMDG 747 have load managers. Neither one impresses me that much - they just provide a general loading. Probable the best load manager out there is the one for the PSS 777 which actually lets you select an exact passenger load, seat by seat if you wish. But for the most part I just leave it set once for all my flights. I'd rather spend time flying. What is a little strange is that PSS has such a good load manager for the 777 but can't seem to get one done for the 757. The whole issue is kind of bizzare, but I wouldn't let that ruin my enjoyment of flying an excellent airplane. I suggest we (the customers) give it a rest and get out there and fly the bird!Bob L

Guest jeremy19446

>I don't understand why people get so upset about the lack of>a load editor for the 757. The aircraft can be flown quite>adequately without it. A load can be created with the basic>tool in FS9, and just left at that. I've flown hundreds of>flights with it with no problem at all (at least no problems>related to the loading.) Both the LDS 767 and the PMDG 747>have load managers. Neither one impresses me that much - they>just provide a general loading. Probable the best load manager>out there is the one for the PSS 777 which actually lets you>select an exact passenger load, seat by seat if you wish. But>for the most part I just leave it set once for all my flights.>I'd rather spend time flying. What is a little strange is that>PSS has such a good load manager for the 777 but can't seem to>get one done for the 757. The whole issue is kind of bizzare,>but I wouldn't let that ruin my enjoyment of flying an>excellent airplane. I suggest we (the customers) give it a>rest and get out there and fly the bird!>>Bob LI agree 100%, the Level D has a load editor but I NEVER use it because of fspassengers. Fuel planner is something I suppose I would use, but there are other programs that easily calculate for me.

Capt. Sim also has good load editor with 707. You can fill each seat in each configuration individually. Joe

Steven,Why did you delete MY post and not the first one on this thread? It was no worse. Again, Will PSS offer a discount on their other products or some other concession for our trouble? I don't think this post is in any way shape or form disrepectful or enflamatory. I also don't think my first post was either. I made an analogy to paying for something that was not delivered. Are you going to delete this one too?Bruce Leehan

Bruce Leehan

Guest Phoenix5

No I am not going to delete this one, as it is more respectful than the last one you posted. I try not to delete any posts, even going against my own posts citing that calls for utility release dates would be removed. Unfortunately (or maybe that should be fortunately?) I do not have anything to do with the pricing structure of the products, so I can not make any comment.

Guest Phoenix5

Send an email to sales at phoenix-simulation . co . uk

>>I don't understand why people get so upset about the lack>of>>a load editor for the 757. The aircraft can be flown quite>>adequately without it. A load can be created with the basic>>tool in FS9, and just left at that. I've flown hundreds of>>flights with it with no problem at all (at least no problems>>related to the loading.) Both the LDS 767 and the PMDG 747>>have load managers. Neither one impresses me that much ->they>>just provide a general loading. Probable the best load>manager>>out there is the one for the PSS 777 which actually lets you>>select an exact passenger load, seat by seat if you wish.>But>>for the most part I just leave it set once for all my>flights.>>I'd rather spend time flying. What is a little strange is>that>>PSS has such a good load manager for the 777 but can't seem>to>>get one done for the 757. The whole issue is kind of>bizzare,>>but I wouldn't let that ruin my enjoyment of flying an>>excellent airplane. I suggest we (the customers) give it a>>rest and get out there and fly the bird!>>>>Bob L>>I agree 100%, the Level D has a load editor but I NEVER use it>because of fspassengers. Fuel planner is something I suppose I>would use, but there are other programs that easily calculate>for me.Because that is what was advertised as what we would get when we purchased the product? I don't think its unreasonable for people to be getting "upset" for non delivery of something promised SIX MONTHS AGO.Leo Godalming UKhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Louise

London, UK

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.