Sign in to follow this  
rwalls

B757 Navdata Location

I already have the PSS Airbus and I just installed the B757. Do both aircraft share the same Navdata files and can you tell me where it should be located.This my directory structure FS9PSS ... then Airbus Axx, Boeing 757, FSUIPC extras, NavData, Routes, Texture are all under PSS. NavData has all the Airbus data.Thanks ... Rich

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The Airbus Pro Series (A32x, A330, A340), Boeing 777 and 757 and the Dash 8 all share the same navdata. Last free one was 0610 and is available in the files section of avsim.com. WWW.Navdata.at is the only source of updated navdata at the present and it will cost about 2 bucks per release to stay current but good news is that it also includes all the DP's and STARS for the PSS...well worth it.Steve Park

Rich, If I am understanding your question, the directory structure that you have is correct. All of your PSS aircraft should use the navdata from the navdata folder which is in the PSS folder of FS9. At least this is the way mine works.George

Thanks for the replies and I think I figured out the problem.After installing the B757 I updated Navdata to Airac 06-10 but the Initial page on the B757 still says 06-08. I verified by checking DP's and STARS I knew were changed from 06-08 to 06-10.Rich