Sign in to follow this  
Guest bonniew

L'Avion 757-200 Maiden Flight 12/27/06

Guest Andybancroft

I'll have a go for you - I will be my first repaint!!

Guest mabrodb

Great stuff, thanks!Marc

Guest Knikolaes

>Private plane N757AF taking off from New Orleans. When the>site come back I will send to User Edits.>>Bonnie>>http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/164755.jpg>I know this is an old post from the graveyard, but i downloaded Bonnie's Private liveries from the user edits section and placed the textures in my B757-200 aircraft folder and added the needed entries to the CFG file. I have verified all textures are present in each texture folder, however in FS the only textures that show up are the VC textures, engines and tail. The fuselage textures appear to be of the wrong fomat.Can someone tell me how to make these textures work in FS9? Thanks.Note - I sent an email to the author as well, but as it is a holiday weekend i figured I'd get faster response from fellow simmers here. :-)Chris<<<<>>>> NM. Solved the issue. The textures in the package are mistyped by 1 letter. Correct the mispellings of the textures and the textures work great.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.