Sign in to follow this  
Guest morninwood

Flight Leveling Problem

Guest morninwood

Howdy,Just baught the PSS 757 a couple days ago and I have been testing it under FS2k4...I have found 2 problems;1 - When speed is reduced at or below 200 IAS with or without flaps down, when the autopilot is on and altitude is set to hold at say 5000. the a/c is unable to hold the altitude. The vert speed will flux anywheres between 2000+/- level flight while attempting to hold the assigned alt. However as soon as i grab the LOC/GS on an approach this problem goes away. Any ideas?I have played around with the realism setting, reclbrting joystick, just about everything... but im willing to try anything. 2 - When in Multiplayer mode, cannot start the engines... still have some playing around to do on this 1 to pin down what is causing the problem but if anyone has any ideas, please let me know. (Starting under normal conditions following checks. start fine when not in multiplayer)Btw i have the FS9 patch which i have noticed makes the CDU pages load very slowly. Any ideas how to fix this? Ran fine before the fs9 patch.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.