Sign in to follow this  
Cee-Jaay

FMC data for China

I've been hoping to fly some of the Air China routes, in particular those to the high altitude airports their 757s operate into, but the data doesn't seem to be provided by AIRAC.Does anyone have the data for these airfields (i.e. ZULS, ZUNZ, ZUJZ). Especially great if any of the RNP procedures are included.Rgds,Chris.

Thanks for the links, although I've started building the procedures from information available on the web.I have Lhasa (ZULS) there and 2 approaches:1. Standard ILS for Rwy272. RNP procedure for Rwy09I'm going to work on SIDs for Lhasa and then look at procedures Nyingchi, which opened last autumn.I was thinking of posting the reference data here for any other ambitious souls wishing to try their luck in the high plateau, but would want to check whether there are there any copyright restrictions on the data formats used in the PSS navdata files. (entirely self-written I should add - thank goodness for google earth).

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.