Sign in to follow this  
Guest rich90

Load Manager 757 don't open

Thanks for the response on this one.I do have FSX installed (albeit on a separate partition).Rgds,Chris.

FSX on same partition, but ran registry tool and looks okWIN XP Pro SP2 GermanFS 9.1 German

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png

Guest Cris

Hello Steven,any news about issue with load editor?Sorry for my impatiently:-shy Best regardsCristiano

Guest Phoenix5

We are working on this issue, and as soon as we have a solution we will make a post.

Hi StevenSince I had to install an old image on drive C I thought I'd start all over again. So I followed all the suggestions you mention in your latest post.I deinstalled v1.1 first, booted the PC, installed the latest version of FSUIPC, used the FS9 path utility (it showed the right installpath for FS9)and installed 757 v1.2. Than I booted the PC again. But...no luck i'm afraid. The fuelplanner works fine, but starting the load editor still shows a Common Language Runtime error. Perhaps I should mention again that I use a Dutch version of XP and an English version of FS2004. I do have FSX installed on the same computer, but on another partition. But again, the install path for FS9 was ok.I still have faith in you guys. I'm shure you will find a solution. I have all your planes (except Concorde). It can take some time, but you have never disappointed me in the past.Good luck,Peter

Guest bxs1002

Hi there,I was having the same problem, load editor shows me the known error, however fuel planner works fine. In my case, i had installed on my computer NET framework library 1.1, and 2.0. Just uninstalled version 1.1, remains 2.0 and the problem is solved. Try this, if you have version 1.1 of NET installed, uninstall it and install version 2, if you have both, then remove 1.1 and let 2.0 installed.NET v2.0 link is http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...dd-aab15c5e04f5 be sure to choose your appropiate language version.My 2

Guest Cris

Thanks Miguel!!!!!The problem is net framwork 1.1.I have uninstalled the v1.1 and leave the v2.0 and load editor work fine;-) Best regardsCristiano

Hi MiguelIt looks like you found the solution. I too had both .NET framework 1.1 and 2.0 installed. Removed 1.1 and.........EUREKA, the loadeditor works now.Thanks ever so much for puting this on the forum. Now you see what a forum can do.Steve, when you are reading this. It looks like we have to thank Miguel for discovering this solution. Never the less, I'd like to thank you for all your work in the past few days. Not to mention all the work that went into making v1.2 of PSS's magnificent B757.Good flights.Peter

Guest Phoenix5

Hi All,I would just like to thank Miguel for his input into this issue.It certainly seems that .NET 1.1 was the villian.

Guest GW Norris

HelloI have both Net framework 1.1 and 2.0 installed and both the Load Editor and Fuel Planner work fine for me and always haveXP-SP2 EnglishFS9.1 EnglishNo FSXFor what it's wothGary

@Miguel Thanks, that also was the clue on my side. I had 1.1 installedbeside 2.0@AllI uninstalled 1.1 and 2.0 and gave 3.0 a try.No problems so far for me

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png

Guest jaglover

I too tried removing .net 1.1 and now the PSS utilities work. There is a big problen with doing this, however. I have software that requires the 1.1 framework and obviously that software no longer works.So while uninstalling .net 1.1 is a workaround, PSS still needs to fix the bug within the load editor. It's not acceptable to me (or to others I'm sure) to have to permanently uninstall .net 1.1 in order to use the load editor.Mark

Guest jaglover

>Hi All,>>I would just like to thank Miguel for his input into this>issue.>>It certainly seems that .NET 1.1 was the villian. The villain is not .net 1.1. The villain is still the PSS load editor. It's just that the problem with the load editor manifests itself when .net 1.1 is installed.About 4 years ago my software develoopers were working on a video capture system. When we got into the major testing phase of the project we found that the software "blew up" when running on Win98 and only Win98. Some of my developers insisted the problem was with Win98 and not with the software they had built for me. I told them it was not Win98 with the problem. After a few days of debugging they finally found the problem and it was indeed with the software they had written. The moral of this tale is that software bugs can manifest themselves in ways that lead people to think they know where the problem is when in fact the problem lies elsewhere.Mark

Guest selkin

Hello all,It worked for me too! Please be careful to download the .Net 2.0 and not only the SP1 as I did first... ;-)Using FS9 only on Win XP SP2 swiss german, FSUIPC 3.72RegardsFred Nikles

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.