Sign in to follow this  
Guest rich90

Load Manager 757 don't open

Guest rich90

I have the same problem: when opening the load editor it gives me this error:errorevq7.jpgFS9 ITA versionWinXp Sp2Riccardo Malpica

Hi Cristiano and Riccardo.I had this error, after uninstalling the 757 Package and reinstalling, the load editor now works.Good luck Steve

Guest rich90

Thank you Steve...I'll try laterBye

Hi SteveI had the same problem, so first i uninstalled and then reinstalled again, but the problem still excists.The fuel planner works fine.One thing i noticed though is that the icons in the startmenue are plain DOS like icons. Not like the icons for starting the B777 fuel planner and load editor for example.Those look like a small plane.I don't know if that is significant, but i thought i'd mention it.Hope you can find out wat's wrong.Peter

Hi Peter, The steps I followed are 1. uninstalled previous version 2. Rebooted my system 3. install version 1.2 I don't select the PSS version of fsuipc I have the latest version in my system and I don't select Navdata as I use another payware source. Using these steps the editor works If you attempt to install V1.2 into FSX it will cause the same error when you then attempt to use the load editor in FS9I hope this helps Steve

I notice that Ricardo is using the Italian version of FS9. This "rings a bell"I suggest that anyone else with this particular problem reports the version of FS9 being used.John Rooum

SteveThanks for your quick answer.The problem is, I did exactly as you say there. So, uninstall, reboot and run setup again (I too don't use FSUIPC and Navdata). Afterwards I install some of the textures.The installer shows the right path to FS9 and all the files seem to end up on the right places.When I try to open the loadeditor in the map; FS9PSSBoeing 757, the same thing happens.So, I'm afraid that didn't help Steve. Other suggestions?P.S.Noticed the remarks about the language version. I have the English version of FS9 and the Dutch version of WindowsXP. However, it looks to me that the error window has somthing to do with the software code. The window title mentions "Common Language Runtime".Peter

Guest SHANWICK_OCA

Same here guys, I have tried to install it 3 times now and advised support about the issue. It has nothing to do with FSUIPC or NAVDATA.I pretty much agree on this language thing though. German version for me, by the way...Patrick

Guest banker

Peter,I am in the exact same situation as you are. Using English version of Fs9 and the dutch version of windows XP (completely updated)After a complete uninstall, reboot and install, I get the same error like the one in the screenshot posted by Ricardo.The remark about the icons showing only a small dos-like screen is also correct. I find those in the startmenu.And I was just planning to send some congratulations to PSS...happy landings (if not overweight)Luc BrusselmansPS Peter, Where do you live? I'm living In Antwerp

Hi everyone,This happen to me,too.I tried to re-install the software in any kind of manner but it still gives me that famous error! Now I'm trying to re-install the software following Steve's footsteps and I'm praying for working!This is an update verylong waited! I would be pleased if someone from PSS could tell us why Load Manager isn't working in any of our systems except for some users??Waiting for a sure replyBest RegardsLorenzo

It seems is not working...I had the , (coma) as decimal separation...now I have set the . (dot) and it has not changed.CheersLorenzo

Guest Phoenix5

It does appear to be a issue with non english language versions of windows XP.We are looking into it now.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.