Sign in to follow this  
Guest rich90

Load Manager 757 don't open

Guest Jean-Louis

Just an information : it work fine with Windows 2000 Pro, French version.

Guest jaglover

I'm seeing the problem with WinXP SP2 US English and FS2004 US English. I did a small amount of debugging and it's a memory access violation error.Mark

I have both the italian version of Windows XP SP2 and Flight Simulator 9.1 and I cannot run the Load Manager...where is the problem gentlemen???CheersLorenzo

Guest darrenthe747400

I have the english version of both XP and FS9.1 and I am getting the same error on both the load editor AND the fuel calculator. :-(Darren

Guest Cris

Steven,I have noticed that the file exe present on this package show in property/version/name file=777 load editor.exe???:-hmmm Hope this help!Win Xp Sp2 ITAFs9.1 ENGBest regard Cristiano

I have an english version of Windows XP (w SP2)But get:'757 Fuel Planner.exe - Application error'"The application failed to initialise properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."and'757 load editor.exe - Application error'"The application failed to initialise properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."(running both from double-clicking the exe files in PSSBoeing 757)Having rebooted following install.Rgds,Chris.

Guest jebbook

I have the same problem as Chris above. I have Windows XP (SP2) with FS9 updated. Both fuel and load have the exact problem pop up. With all the snow in the US, I had better fly now. Hope an easy fix is available! :-hmmm

WIN XP SP2 polish version ;-))FS9.1 english verisonLoad manager works prity well, without any problem notticed.ThanksBest regardsGwidon

Guest Phoenix5

Of the people experiencing this issue, do any of you have FSX installed on the same PC as FS9?It is strange that it works for most people, but not for some. Anyway we are continuing our investigations

I have no problem with the load editor, and FSX is not installed.W XP SP2 Spanish.Regards.Miquel Egea.

Good Morning!I

Intel I7-6700K@4.2GHz,ASUS GTX 1080 Strix,Samsung 4K TV  

Ralf Zimmermann

Steven wrote :"...Of the people experiencing this issue, do any of you have FSX installed on the same PC as FS9...?"Supplementing my above information : only FS9 (I've never installed on my PC FSX).BestGwidon

Guest elyab

I have WinXP SP2 Hebrew Edition, FS9.1. FSX was installed on different partition. A couple of weeks ago FSX was uninstalled.Unable to run neither Fuel Calculator nor Load Editor.Regards,Eti________________________________________________________Owner of: PSS A319-320-321, PSS A330, PSS B772, PSS B757

Guest jaglover

I don't have FSX installed. I have a dedicated computer for testing FS add-ons. I have created a base image of this system using Ghost 2003 and I "restore" the computer back to the base image state prior to testing individual add-ons. This ensures there is no conflict between various add-ons.The base system contains the following software ONLY:Win XP SP 2 US englishFS 9.1 US englishFirefox 1.5.0.7Winzip 10 ProAcrobat reader (latest version)Norton Ghost 2003Nvidia drivers 91.47Sound blaster drivers (latest)Marvell NIC driver (driver for the onboard NIC)System specs:ASUS P4P800-SE mobo with built in audio, serial, and parallel connections disabled in the BIOS.2 GB RamNvidia 7800GS AGP 256MB DDR3 memory2 x 160GB SATA hard drivesSound Blaster Audigy 2 ZSPentium 4 HT 3.0 GHzLG GSA-H10L dual layer DVD burnerLG GCC-4520B CD burnerViewsonic PT775 17" Professional CRT monitor (an oldie but a goodie) running at 1280x960 x 32 coloursAfter boot, the system is using only 85 MB of the 2 GB RAM so it is clearly not a memory constrained system.Hope this rather verbose post helps!Mark

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.