Sign in to follow this  
Guest rich90

Load Manager 757 don't open

Guest Cris

When open exe file of load manager,windows appear the "Debug error".The fuel planner works fine.Win Xp Sp2Fs9Cristiano

Guest napo

I had the same problem as Riccardo Malpica, I delete Microsoft .Net framework 1.1, now is instaled 2.0 and now load editor woks OK :-jumpy long time waiting for it.Fernando Rullan

Guest wildeboer

eureka,1,1, deleted and 2.0 installed.And it worksthx all.regardswil

Guest jebbook

To the PSS program design folks for your information:I have a Win XP, SP2, FS9.1 with lots of ram, hard drives, heavy duty vid card and CPU power to spare in english. I did not have any Microsoft net meeting [any version] loaded on my PC. Keep this in mind in future please. When you designed the load editor, you made some ASSUMPTIONS that if you clued us in on, life would have been much more fun. As it is, I now have a great product to have fun on.For the rest of the folks having problems, I loaded Microsoft Net meeting 2.0 and the PSS757 rocks! Load and fuel editor have no problems.I have a new problem... where to fly to next?!?Check the weather.....:-jumpy and :-hahJohn

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.