Sign in to follow this  
Guest kpena

B757 Checklist

Guest kpena

Hellos CaptainsDoes anyone know where do I can Find a good checklist for our beauty?or if anyone can send me a good one kpena@ice.co.crAt least with the gauges that we can useRegardsKonrad Pena

Guest kpena

HiThanks for your help. I tried this webpage before.I would like a better checklist as PMDG or Level D step by step.Do you know another link with extend checklist.RegardsKonrad PenaAAL 357

Konrad email on its why to you with a 757 checklist it is identical to the boeing manual. It is exactly as the 757 website and pages 68 & 69 of the PSS 757 Panel Manual, it is just on one easy to you document.Enjoy Steve

Guest JohnWarren

Hi Steve.Any chance you could post this checklist on the forum?Thanks in advance.John

Guest Phoenix5

John,As Steve said, the check list is included in the product manual.

Guest kpena

Hi Steve an the othersI'm looking a checklist as the author "michael swannick" published in avsim for B767,B747,B737 amazing checklist.Please check in avsim library as "michael swannick checklist" and you will see a good one for non experts pilots of B757 our new beauty.RegardsKonrad Pena

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.