Sign in to follow this  
philbrown

757 Stobes & Anti-Collision / FMC FIX page bug

Some strange behaviour noticed from the beacon and strobes.The beacon is OK, but every few flashes, a steady red light comes on for a second or so, and goes out, whilst the strobing red anti-collision light carries on flashing behind it.The wing strobes don't strobe very much on the ground. Like the beacon problem, they come on and stay on for about half a second, and then go off again. Once in the air, they do start strobing with a much quicker pulse, but will randomly flash constantly out of sequence.And one thing regarding the FMC while we're here. It seems to suffer from the same problem as the 777 - when you enter a fix in the FIX page, and try to view it in PLAN mode on the ND, it becomes disconnected from the map. EG: Entering EGCC as a FIX, then switching to plan mode, the green EGCC FIX is several miles from the blue EGCC airport location.

Guest Phoenix5

I will pass this on for further investigation.

So can we sometimes expect a result from your Investigation?The double/triple Beacon look so awfull. Ralf

Intel I7-6700K@4.2GHz,ASUS GTX 1080 Strix,Samsung 4K TV  

Ralf Zimmermann

Guest Phoenix5

It has been reported to the correct team member and it will be fixed.

Good News!Thank you Steve. Ralf

Intel I7-6700K@4.2GHz,ASUS GTX 1080 Strix,Samsung 4K TV  

Ralf Zimmermann

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.