Sign in to follow this  
twinotter59

B-757

Just purchased PSS's B-757 which I assume is the latest version. THe problem I have is that all of the flight deck lighting does not work. The manual shows 5 knobs for cockpit lighting but only 2 work. The numbers on the glareshield do not illuminate. Is there a fix for this? ThanksTwinotter59

Guest Phoenix5

Please sign your name as per the forum guidelines.The light switches are on the overhead panel and will provide back lighting and/or flood lighting depending on switch positioning.We are aware that the MCP digits are not as bright as they could be in the VC, and we will rectify this soon.

Guest elyab

Steven,(while working on gauge bitmaps)if PSS would replicate VOR/DME radio gauge so that on pedistal it will be called "ILS" - this minor fix would add more realism to 757 instruments simulation.Regards,Eti__________________________________________________________Owner of: PSS A319-320-321, PSS A330, PSS B772, PSS B757

Guest rennman

i just bought it today...and i have the oppisite problem...in the v/c i cant get the gauge lights to go off...even with a totally dead bird!...is it me or is this a small glitch?mike

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.