Sign in to follow this  
Guest 777300captain

777 pss problems

Guest 777300captain

Hi everyone i

Guest Phoenix5

Hello,I have just conducted several flight tests to confirm my findings, but I am unable to reproduce your issue. Returning the AP desengage bar to the "up" position cancels the EICAS message.

Guest 777300captain

thank you for answer, i don,t understand why i have this problem i tried reinstalling the 777 and the problem is the same Returning the AP desengage bar to the "up" position dont cancels the EICAS message in red "autopilot disc"

Guest Phoenix5

Can you give any more details, are you still in the air when returning the AP disconnect bar to the "up" position, or is after you have landed?

Guest 777300captain

Hi steven when i stay in the air i disengage the autopilot and in the eicas apears 2 message the red message " Autopilot disc" and a warning message in yellow "no autoland" returning de disconect bar to up position the yellow message disapear but the red message is the problem it

Hi Pablo I did a test flight in the way you described, and after disengaging the autopilot and returning the bar to the up position on the approach the red message "autopilot disc" cleared and remained that way after the manual landing. Take care Steve

Guest 777300captain

HI this a screenshot and it

Guest 777300captain

Hi steve thank you for your help.i reinstalled the 777 and the SP1 too and the problem it

Guest 777300captain

HII made the update of my FSUIPC and the problem is the same :(i don

Pablo,We have never seen your problem before. Which version of the 777 do you have? Did you download from PSS or do you have the CD version?John Rooum

Guest 777300captain

HIi have the download version Pablo

Guest Phoenix5

Pablo,Both Steve and I have recent installs of the B777 installed, have you done a fresh install since finding this issue?You may want to download a fresh copy of the base installer and re-install the aircraft

Guest 777300captain

Hi i still have the same problem, i tried everything, i tried with all of your suggestions.Pablo

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.