Sign in to follow this  
Jack C

A few bugs still with 757 V1.2

Just doing a flight last night and noticed there were still some remaining bugs. First the engines would not start because the air temperature was too cold. It was -12 so I went into weather options and made it +25 and they started after that. Secondly the top of descent prediction was was off. I was cleared direct CYQR and therefore put that in my legs page. It was the only fix on the legs page therefore there was no confusion. I put a hard crossing altitude of 3000 feet at cyqr and the top of descent predicted a descent 40 miles from cyqr when I was at 35,000 feet. This is way to close to destination to start descending. The predictive crossing altitudes do not update. I inputed some waypoints in the legs page between me and cyqr. The altitudes on the Right line slect keys in small text (the predictive waypoint crossing altitudes) were not updating. Lets say in the legs page i have waypoint XXXX then YYYY then CYQR. If I put 3000 as a hard altitude in the LSK beside CYQR some alitudes will also appear IN SMALL FONT in the Left LSK's beside the XXXX and YYYY waypoint. Now on descent these predictive altitudes beside XXXX and YYYY will indicate the altitude that the FMS "thinks" it will cross these waypoints at on the descent. IF you adjust a different vertical speed for example the predictive altitudes should change because the FMS will predict a new crossing altitude over XXXX and YYYY because you altered the vertical speed. But the problem is these predictive altitudes do not change at all.Jack1. Yes, uninstalled V1.1 then installed 1.22. Latest version of FSUIPC i installed3. No FSX installed4. I have Net framework 3.0 and yes i installed V2 then V3 then unistalled V1.15. All MS updates are installed

Guest Phoenix5

Noted, and passed on for testing.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.