Sign in to follow this  
Guest MD11ME

Better frame rates now!

Guest MD11ME

When I first flew the 757 I was getting 8-12 fps...when with the 777 I was getting better 16-20 fps and with other high end add on's I was getting in the 20's locked....So I moved all my aircraft out of the aircraft folder except the 757's and my ai traffic...which is well worth it since I decided I will be flying this aircraft for a long time because of all the variants and liveries. And I turned all the slidders up @ 1600x1200 and "WOW" Im in peaking at 28-38 fps. "No Bull"AMD 3200XP60 GIG HDATI X700 1 GB RAMRuben Romero

Guest MD11ME

Forgot to mention I turned a.i. traffic to 10% and no antialiasing and expanded texture rendering off and it looks and fly's amazing!Pretty cool plane!Ruben Romero

Guest Ruahrc

Yeah it's pretty hard to miss those minor details isnt it :)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.