Sign in to follow this  
Guest cbaye

Request - Minimal Panel for Project Magenta use

Guest cbaye

As a Project Magenta user, 757 afficianado and a customer of PSS (757 Pro), it would be very nice to have a version of your product that had only the bare minumum panel support correct functioning of the models. As a Project Magenta user I have most or all of the functions I need in the PM envrionment (Instrument Panels, MCP/EFIS FMS and soon overhead. What I lack is a way to have your excellent modeling and FDEs packaged so that I can use them. I am aware of Project Magenta "patches" for previous versions of your aircraft I'm sure that they were not official; but you have a loyal following, I'm sure some of them would like to become cockpit builders.Thanks for considering my request.- Chris

Guest Phoenix5

I will pass the request along for you.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.