Sign in to follow this  
Guest thy924

757-200 vs1.2 Some Problems

Guest thy924

Hello,First of all I am very sorry if my issues had been already answered but I really searched hard and could not get any result. I installed 757-200 perfectly and get ready for the tutorial flight. Unfortunately my flight pleasure was disappeared in the very begining of the flight due to the several problems which you can find below ; 1. I can not change the fuel level from the setup menu in the panel view swithcer. Niether by entering new quantity nor setting fuel level indicater I can not change the fuel level currently on board.When I tried to type some fuel quantity numbers into box but it never changed and stated just zero. Apply button never became active. I am trying to use the load editor but although it says that aircraft.cfg changed, the fuel quantity is always same. I am very sorry if I am doing something wrong but I am badly stucked.2. Second issue is very parallel to above one, in the fmc, ZFW is always zero. even if I assume that airplane is loaded as default settings, it is still zero.Somehow FMC does not get the weight datas.3. I ignored those issues and continued. Airborned perfectly but when I engaged autopilot, plane began to turn own navigation which is proper to FMC, however suddenly it began to float like a ship in the stormy sea. Attempting to turn left but suddenly banks to opposite side. Never apply the setted altitute and setted speed. Always it is keeping to climb. I tried to summarised my problems, I dont have any problem with airbus pro series and I fully trust your programs' quality. Maybe I am missing a very basic rule which is very necessary for the flight.Every comment will be appriciated indeed. Best Regards

Hi Ozgur,Before trying the tutorial flight did start with the default flight as recommended here Please load the sim and aircraft in the recommended manner, to allow all systems to initialise. (http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/default.asp?pss=faq&pagetype=displayfaq&id=8)This might be the problem you identified as issue 1 and may also be responsible for the problems in issue 3For issue 2 you need at add the ZFW manually to the fmc, you will get weight from the load planner. Good luckSteve

Guest thy924

Hello Steve,Thank you very much for your reply.I tried the default flight as described but it did not help.Although my fscuip version is 3.70, I upgraded to 3.72 but nothing happanned.I uninstalled everything. While I am writing this post, it is still installing. It seems that it is my last chance. We will see.Thanks

Hi Ozgur, I haven't seen this issue before, when you load the FS9 default flight has the cessna got full Fuel tanks before you then go on to load the PSS757 ? Steve

Ozgur,As with Steve, this is something we have not seen before. We need to establish whether there is a problem with your system or installation. So:1. Which OS are you using?2. Which graphics card and driver version.3. Could you summarise your system [CPU; RAM etc etc]Between us, I am sure that we will get you airborne.John Rooum

Guest Phoenix5

"I can not change the fuel quantity, When I try to type new numbers I only see zero. Apply button is not active anyway"Ozgur,Do have any issues with the digits in the FMC or on the various displays? It maybe that you are having font issues.

Guest thy924

Hi all,Here is my system information Hp Pavilion 061Windows XP Prof.(5.1)Phoenix - awardbios v.6.oopgintel core 2cpu 6400@2.13ghz(2cpus)2046mb ramdirectx9.0cnvidia geforce 7500le 512mbslider works but quantity never changesI changed fuel level from fs9 menu (fuel and payload) and when I look at the perf init page gr wt is equal to fuel and zfw is -0.0no way to change by manually. this is the only issue in the fmc. and you know the rest, while flying with auto pilot, plane floating and banking to left - right by the way in my other computer it is same. I wonder if my regional settings might cause problem. My windows is not english.

Guest thy924

Ok I changed full level from fs9 menu and I was also able to change fmc perf init informations manually. one question, when the auto pilot is engaged why the plane is going crazy. it is begining to swing and bank. Plane is climbing till its final flight level and then a few seconds maintains that level but after those seconds suddenly begins to climb. Lets say I am wrongly setting auto pilot, flight director is on, a/t is on, vnav and lnav is on and cmd c is on. is there anything wrong? any idea ?

Guest thy924

Hi john,They are in the right folder. However fsuipc is not registered. Does it make a difference ? Thanks

Guest thy924

Hello everybody,I am very pleased to say that all problems are fixed. :)to registering fsuicp was the cure. all systems are perfectly working even if fuel loader :)I would like to thank everbody who involved my problem. Especially john, you noticed me fsuipc, to register was my last hope. Many thanks to you.Thanks AllBest Regards

Great news Ozgur, you shouldn't have need to register fsuipc because from versions 3.7.1 onwards the aircraft should work with an unregistered version, I don't know what happened this time. Enjoy flying the aircraft Steve Masson

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.