Sign in to follow this  
Fritz Bayerlein

Where is the 777 load editor and fuel planner?

I recently uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version of the PSS 777 for FS2004. Now my load editor and fuel planner are gone. Where they have gone asks me?

Fritz,Where indeed - I have just done a test download and everything is in the right position.Which version did you download and did you do a full download?RegardsJohn R

Does the sticky post regarding the 757 and non-english windows XP versions also apply to the 777 load editor?I have the 777 and cannot start the load editor, even though my registry settings are OK.Could PSS please confirm that this is the case.Roland

Roland,Do you see an error message when you try to stsrt the load editor?John R

John, Yes, it says "License key mismatch. Please reinstall from base files". I already did a repair of the aircraft cfgs but no complete reinstall. Roland

Roland,Have you recently tried a re-install recently . This is a known problem but not associated with non-English versions of the OS.Could you download a new base file from the PSS web site - this is needed to write the license key - and then run this new base file to re-install the aircraft.RegardsJohn Rooum

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.