Sign in to follow this  
Guest psasea

757 texture loading..

Guest psasea

Has anyone had this problem while loadingthe textures on to the base acft???Could not copy file(s). (#5, Line 37)One or more files could not be copied.C:DOCUME~1TedLOCALS~1Temp02a69d5a021eac4f5fac247468634999unpackaircraftPSS-B752Rtexture.AVA_90PSS-B757Details_t.bmp,C:DOCUME~1TedLOCALS~1Temp02a69d5a021eac4f5fac247468634999unpackaircraftPSS-B752Rtexture.AVA_90PSS-B757Vstab_t.bmpAny assistance would be appreciated. I've shut downmy firewalls, and have done everything that Robert sentme an email to do and I still can't for the life of meget past the above textures.Ted --- ted_kh6fe@yahoo.com

Ted,Just downloaded that texture twice without problems and both those files installed correctly.Have you deleted those entries in the TEMP folder and tried again?John Rooum

Guest psasea

John, can you send me a hint towhat I'm looking for, via email???ted_kh6fe@yahoo.comneed all the help I can get, I'm older than dirtthanks, mahaloted

Ted,Sounds like that might be your problem. I've got to go off line for a few hours but I'll e-mail you the details as soon as I get back this pm - UK time.JohnPS"need all the help I can get, I'm older than dirt"Know the feeling!

Guest psasea

Thanks jon,I'll be here, off and on, till around 0200z(west coast time)Ted

Guest psasea

Never mind John,I see now that I made a mistake in buying this acft.What you and Robert had suggested just doesn't work.For those of you who look at this, I hope to heck youhave/had better luck.. I'm going to hit the delete keyand say goodbye to the pss 757

Ted,Your choice of course but a bit premature - I assume that you received my e-mail that you asked for?Did you manage to install any other liveries or was AVA 90 your first?There are also other options for installing the liveries.John Rooum

Guest psasea

I sent you a reply via email..Nothing worked.. got to file # 4and froze on me..oh Well,

Ted,I think that I may have found the glitch. Grateful if you would resend your original reply.ThanksJohn

Guest mart1988

Hello,I am having the same problem, Would be grateful if you could send me some advice? email is in the profile.Thanks in Advance,Martin

Martin,Ted never came back to me. Could you summarise which texture and the error messages. We can then sort things out.RegardsJohn Rooum

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.