Sign in to follow this  
ghiom

VNAV climb issue depicted

Hello PSSTo put pictures on a problem described some time ago, and still there after v2.1.During VNAV climb, even on de-rated mode (CLB1 in this case), the A/P commands a very steep rocket-like climb, and always at speed below the target. It must be a problem with the A/P logic (note that the 777 does not have this problem, although target speed is not always achieved).Also to add to this, note that when you click to CLB2 from CLB1, nothing changes. Reverse same.Here are the two pictures.Am I the only one?PS: I just reinstalled a fresh version of V2.1.Regards,Ghiom Viguie

Hi Ghiom, These are the issues I believe that are being looked at with the FDE's. In your pictures the aircraft can handle the right rate of climb but cannot managed the speed. Last weekend my friend re positioned an empty 757 from Glasgow to Bristol and even with de-rated the aircraft climb at 4000ft per minute. A tweak in the FDE

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.