Sign in to follow this  
Guest napo

instruments lights

Guest napo

Hi, I have no light inside the air instruments (verticals speed, airspeed/mach indicator, altimeter, etc) RMI, stanby horizon, clock, and windows of a/p IAS MACH, HDG, VERT SPD and ALT. At night it is very dificult to read the information. Any solution please?Fernando Rullan

Hi Fernando, Could you tell me please if you are flying the aircraft in 2D or 3D and has turning on the panel and flood lighting on via the overhead made any difference. In the 3D panel the MCP values are more difficult to read but the rest of the Instruments should be visible. Thanks Steve Masson

Guest napo

I only use 2D panel. Panel lght and Flood lght switches are turning to on, they iluminate the panel and the white lines in the panel and in the overhead panel, but the instruments continue dark.THX for your timeFernando

Guest napo

Sorry Steve, I have reestart FS and now my panel is like your picture.THNX for your helpFernando

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.