Sign in to follow this  
ideoplastic

B757 Astreus & Omni repaints

I am aware that PSX doesn't support the user edits. However I have been unable to get the above repaints to display correctly.The texture along the whole length of the body doesn't display,only the tail and the engines. If anyone has experienced a similarproblem and knows how to fix it, I would be very grateful.Have contacted the creator of these repaints but unfortunatelybecause of an imminent fly-in using the 757 Astreus I'm a bit desperate for a solution.Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Funnily enough I have spent much of this afternoon on the same thing and have just sorted it out (for me at least). I was having problems with the Astraeus and the Air Astana.Try this - hopefully it will work for you as well.Go into the texture folder and MAKE A COPY of PSS-B7523Main_t.bmp and rename the COPY PSS-B7524Main_t.bmp so you will now have PSS-B7523Main_t.bmp AND PSS-B7524Main_t.bmp.Fire up FS and all should be well.EDIT - looking at it a bit more any repaint that uses the h model (and presumably the hw model although I have no repaints using that) must have both files. The o and ow models seem to be fine with just PSS-B7523Main_t.bmp although some, Israir for example, have both but deleting PSS-B7524Main_t.bmp makes no difference so presumably that one is superfluous.Let me know how you get on.

BillWell I would have never guessed the problem. It worked just fine.Very much obliged, hope i can return the favor sometime.Warmest regards

Sign in to follow this