Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nagoya

FMC LEGS Excessive Waypoint Distance To Go values

Guest Nagoya

Helloany advice pleaseIm using FS2002 with World Airliners FS2000pro Add-on, when entering LEGS initial waypoint dtg is way over what it should behowever next waypoint values are correct, i have no other soft attached only my CHUSB Yoke, i have re-installed all my soft, and allother panel functions work normally.My PC was not connected to the Internet, then i temporarily attached it to another computer to download pss livery soft after which disconnecting from it and then since then i have had numerous problemsplane overspeeding etc; and FMC LEG dtg values way over correct values Any help would be greatly appreciated Many Thanks Richard (nagoya)

Guest Jacob Lee

Are you using departure procedures? That might be why your first DTG value is so big.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.