Sign in to follow this  
Guest Markiboy

PSS 757 possible cockpit malfunction?

Guest Markiboy

Hello people, just wondering if anyone could help me. It mite be simple or complex i dnt know but when I situate my 757 at an airport I open my panel up and although the electronic flight displays are online, none of them display any data or info. For example, the engine display has diagrams of what the N1 N2 and EGT are doing but there are no numbers or words telling me specific. Infact there are no words or numbers atall anywhere! This means that I cannot operate the FMC and autopilot cos there are no words in the FMC giving me options and I cant type anything into the 'scratchpad'. The nav display shows the airports wen u press 'appts'. But the ICAO codes dont appear! I have had a gauges problem where it said microsoft has had a problem and needs to close but i think i sorted that out by moving the 'voronoi' file into the FS9 folder. But im not sure if this is totally right. Could anyone help me outCheerz guys regards Mark

Guest NormanB

Mark,You are missing a couple of fonts, or more correctly, they are there but windows doesnt recognise them.Drop an email to Steven with your purchase details and he will give you the solution to your problem.

Mark1. You now have "voronoi" file in the correct place - in the FS9 root folder.2. Search for the post "777 Gauge / Font Problem" - this has the details on how to resolve the font problem.regardsJohn Rooum

Guest Markiboy

Hi John could you tell me exactly where to find this "777 Gauge/Font Problem" because I cant find it and as I'm new I don't know where to search for this post, so if you could tell me where to search for it or tell me where it is that'll be great for me Thanks Mark

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.